Guests on our construction sites
When you are a guest on one our construction sites, our working environment guidelines also apply to you.
You must have an appointment in order to gain access to one of our construction sites. When you arrive to the construction site, it is important that you always follow the guidelines below.
If you do not have your own hard hat, safety shoes and a visibility vest, you must get in touch with your contact person before your visit, so that we can provide you with directions and the proper equipment. As a sub-contractor, you must watch MT Højgaard's safety film and have a sticker on your hard hat. You will be given a folder with information concerning the demands we make for safety on our construction sites.
On the construction site, you must always:
1. Contact the construction management/your contact
2. Follow the instructions that are in place on the site in question
3. Use personal protective equipment; hard hat, safety shoes and visibility vest
4. Conduct yourself in a safe manner
5. Stay on the official pathways
6. Look where you are going