A safe working environment
Going to work must be safe. We have a culture where everyone takes responsibility for a safe working environment and takes care of themselves and one another. We stop and think safety in order to avoid work-related accidents.
To improve occupational health and safety, we have the "The 10 commandments of workplace safety," which is a set of guidelines for how you are to conduct yourself on our construction sites both as employee and as subcontractor:
1. Remember to wear safety equipment
2. Use the Proper and checked tools
3. Carry your crane operator licence and truck certificate with you
4. Keep the construction site clean and tidy
5. Set up adequate and undamaged railings and barriers
6. Prepare workplace assessments
7. Know your safety representative
8. Know the health and safety plan
9. Report all accidents and near misses
10. Lead the way
One accident is one too many. This is why we are focusing our efforts on our occupational health and safety in order to reduce the accident frequency even more.