The phases in partnering
Best Practice for Partnering follows an established procedure and is divided into three overall phases with a number of workshops. The benefits of partnering are combined with a contract agreement, so budget and schedule are agreed before construction begins.
Phase 0: Sale
- the team is selected based on close dialogue with you
- a partnering agreement is worked out which establishes the framework for the further process
Phase 1: Specifying
- the extent of the project is assessed in relation to quality, time and budget
- mutual trust is built between all participants, and important focus areas are prioritised in close collaboration with the other stakeholders
- all parties sign a binding contract agreement
Phase 2: Execution
- the collaboration is evaluated, and new participants in the team are informed about special focus areas in the project
- construction starts, and the demand for a high information level is in focus throughout the process.