MT Højgaard International is an international contractor. We carry out construction and civil works as well as technical installations worldwide.
MT Højgaard Holding’s international activities have been consolidated in MT Højgaard International. We carry out construction and civil works as well as technical installations in Greenland, the Faroe Islands, Sweden, the Maldives, Portugal and Africa, among other places.
Sustainability and safety are core values in MT Højgaard International. As an entrepreneur, we are committed to building responsibly and looking after the planet, our employees and the communities in which we work.
MT Højgaard International comprises eight subsidiary companies and projects:
- SETH Lda Portugal: The company executes marine works, civil works and foundations in Portugal and Africa.
- MT Højgaard Grønland ApS: The company carries out construction and civil works in all of Greenland.
- MT Højgaard Føroyar p/f: The company executes construction and civil works in all of the Faroe Islands.
- RTS Contractors: The company primarily carries out civil works in the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
- Arssarnerit incl. Matu Security ApS: The company executes technical installations and handles safety works in Greenland.
- MT Hojgaard Pvt, Ltd Maldives: The company carries out construction and civil works in the Maldives.
- Greenland Contractors I/S: The company performs service, operation and maintenance of Thule Air Base, Greenland. Most recently, the company was present during the period 1986-2017.
- International Projects: The company executes larger civil works that require our special competencies.
MT Højgaard International have a total of 760 employees as per January 2021.